Darren is a principal and senior wealth advisor with EKS Associates (as well as its affiliate, Access Wealth). Prior to this, he gained valuable financial and client service experience as the Director of Internal Audit of a multi-national manufacturing firm and as an audit manager at Ernst & Young.
In recognition of his work and the value he provides, Darren is a nine-year Five Star Wealth Manager award winner (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021).
Writing and Speaking Accomplishments
- Published and quoted in The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, New York Daily News, Market Watch, CNBC.com, ConsumerReports.org and many other publications
- Featured on News 12 NJ’s It’s Your Money, First Business News TV’s Investing Climate, and Money Radio 1510’s Business For Breakfast broadcast
- President of the Board of Directors of Princeton Adult School
- Member of numerous committees at Princeton Adult School
- Recurring educator at Princeton Adult School, teaching a variety of financial planning and investment courses
- Volunteer presenter to community and resource centers (including Princeton Senior Resource Center), non-profit and religious groups, and businesses
- Supporter and sponsor of Cranford Jaycees, as well as other community organizations, fundraisers, and events
Darren is a member of the Princeton Regional Chamber of Commerce, the Financial Planning Association, and a number of professional associations. He earned his Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting from King’s College, later obtained his CFP® designation from the College for Financial Planning, and completed the Financial Planning Program at Fairleigh Dickinson University. In addition, he earned the Personal Financial Specialist (PFS) designation, which is only granted to CPAs who meet stringent requirements of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA).