His independent, fee-only approach to comprehensive financial planning provides clients with confidence that recommendations are in their best interest, free from conflict, and tailored to meet their needs and goals. His planning style is unique, incorporating considerable time for client education, as he believes understanding the approach makes a profound difference in clients’ lives.
Howard is passionate about supporting charitable causes. He helps like-minded clients by determining how much they can afford to give, the best ways to give, and the best time to give.
In recognition of his work and the value he provides, Howard is a seven-year Five Star Wealth Manager award winner (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021), and is repeatedly included in Medical Economics magazine’s annual “Financial Advisors for Doctors” nationwide listing (every year since 2010).
Writing and Speaking Accomplishments
- Regular contributor to NJMoneyHelp.com (syndicated through NJ.com and The Star-Ledger), SBH Physician magazine, and Forbes.com
- Interviewed by The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Fortune, New York Post, Newsday, Huffington Post, Financial Advisor, Money, and many others
- Guest speaker at William Paterson University Student Chapter of the Financial Planning Association
- Featured on New York 1 Money Matters, News 12 NJ’s It’s Your Money, WABC Radio, CNN.com, TimeMagazine.com, FoxBusiness.com, and TheStreet.com
- Former contributor to The Star-Ledger’s “Get With the Plan” and “Biz Brain” financial columns before they were retired, as well as New York Daily News “Daily Views” column
- Two-time panelist and breakout speaker at The Star-Ledger’s Annual Road to Personal Wealth Conference
- Sits on the Board of Directors of HomeCare Options, a home health agency in Passaic County
- Teaches a variety of financial planning and investment courses at Princeton Adult School
- Member of Shomrei Torah Synagogue’s Finance Committee and past Treasurer and Vice President of Finance and Fundraising (Wayne, NJ)
Howard is a member of the Princeton Regional Chamber of Commerce and the Financial Planning Association. He earned his Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting from Binghamton University, received his CFP® designation from the College for Financial Planning, and earned his Charted Advisor in Philanthropy® designation from The American College of Financial Services.