Howard Milove is a principal and senior wealth advisor with EKS Associates (as well as its affiliate, Access Wealth). A Certified Public Accountant and Personal Financial Specialist, he has more than 20 years of experience in the fields of financial planning and asset portfolio management.
Howard’s client base is diverse and his hands-on style is evident the moment you meet him. He works closely with small business owners and young professionals, as well as individuals planning for – or already in – retirement. Every financial plan is tailored to meet their needs, taking into account one’s life goals, as well as cash flow needs, risk tolerance, and time horizon.
Recognized as a 2019 FIVE STAR Wealth Manager, Howard has appeared in The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Accounting Today, and The Star-Ledger. He contributes to the firm’s blog and has taught “Investment ABCs” at Princeton Adult School and “Financial Strategies for Successful Retirement” at Fairleigh Dickinson University and Bergen Community College.
Howard’s prior experience includes holding positions at a prominent New York City accounting firm, as well as one of the largest financial institutions in the country.
- Financial Planning Association
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting from Syracuse University
- Personal Financial Specialist (PFS) designation, only granted to CPAs who meet stringent requirements of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)